
I saw your moon again
Was circling high above the ground
And I could still remember when
You made me stop and look around
So I met the morning sun
I let it put me into place
When u were rising from the dark
And I could see it in your face
But I stayed here
Surrounded by all (of) my fear
And I let go
I didn't imagine that you'd ever show
From a path that was laid, you've taken a pass
All the triumphs we trade for this shatterproof glass
But still there's tears
After all these years.
Adrift in endless space
Alone in timeless pasts
(I) Tried keeping up your pace
But I know it never lasts
And every now and then
Between your torch songs and your tease
I hear the most profound of truths
In all your Simplest melodies.
But I stayed here..
CHORUS
BRIDGE:
Now time is just a topic
we discuss in different ways
Gets broken into pieces
From millennia to days
And you with all your viewpoints
And me here in my ma(i)ze
In an age-old quest for permanence,
it's the fleetingness that stays...
(GUITAR SOLO)
But then I saw the moon again.
This time accompanied by stars.
It had a surface full of holes
It had a spirit full of scars
And then one winter in a wood
It lent its light upon the ground
To share a vision understood
So those who'd lost in love were found.
And I... I stayed here…
CHORUS TO END
No comments:
Post a Comment