Maybe one of these days I'll actually finish what I start...
Thursday, January 10, 2013
2 Say The Least
2 say the least, I loved U most.
When it was good, when we were close.
Those words that used to not get written
[So many more than: simply smitten]
And each emotion that stayed hidden
was released..
I want it back, love.
2 say the least.
2 say the least, it made my day.
In every moment, and in every single way.
There was no "If's" or "But's" about it,
U made me wanna sing and shout it,
2 know we never had 2 doubt
it just increased..
It made me whole.
It brought me peace.
U had my heart.
[2 say the least...]
Every time U face the start of something new
There's a couple ways to look @ it
"To thine own self be true"
And there's a trust that must be there to lift the veil
So you can count the ways to make it work,
or ways that it might fail.
2 say the least, we needed more.
When time and trouble closed the door
And truthfully, I wasn't shocked
The key was it was never locked
But did U even know I'd knocked
or why I ceased?
I wish U knew, love.
[Guess now do.]
Was loving U.
2 say the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment