Maybe one of these days I'll actually finish what I start...
Friday, January 18, 2013
WAVE
I wanna ride your wave baby
To the middle of the sea
Where even the fishes don't recognize me
Wanna see your full force when you come barrelin' down
Wanna feel you spin me round.
Wanna ride your wave baby
To wherever it may lead.
Where all the things that u want are the same ones I need.
Wanna pick up your speed and with balance, stand tall
As you're causing and breaking my fall.
Wanna feel U wash all over me
with all your luscious love liquidity
As u go rushing past [From the present to the past]
While the time it stands still
And our hearts beating fast.
You see that soul you been searchin' to save
And baby, I wanna ride your wave.
I wanna ride your wave baby, Feel that perfect forming crest.
Become alive as adrenaline
burns in my chest.
And do the best I can do
to give all that you gave
['Cos] Baby I wanna ride your wave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment