Saturday, January 5, 2013

1 Good Reason.

















IF IT LED TO YOUR LOVE, I would call it a day,
power down my machinery, walk right away.
Give me just 1 good reason to leave this behind,
if it leads to your love: I want that on my mind.


IF IT LED TO YOUR LOVE, I would board the next [train/plane],
do whatever it it take just to cross the terrain.
If I knew that you wished for and wanted me there
and it leads to your love: I'll leave now. I don't care.


IF IT LED TO YOUR LOVE, I'd reopen my heart,
throw the old one away so a new one could start.
Pull the doors open wide, so what's empty can fill,
if it leads to your love: I'll do more. And I will...


IF IT LED TO YOUR LOVE, I would never look back,
Set the engine "Full Steam," let it roll down the track
Plot our course for the Future, while enjoying the Now
If it leads to your love: Count me in. Tell me how.



No comments:

Post a Comment