Monday, June 13, 2011

All It Takes

All it takes is a smile from you
(or a laugh will do)
and I feel it too.

All it takes is the song you sing
and the warmth you bring
for my mood to swing.

All it takes is to see you dance
or a single glance
and I’ll take my chance.

All it takes is the woman you are
you’re the best by far
and a shining star.

All it took was to hear your voice
made my soul rejoice
and I made my choice.

All it took was to see your “way”
brightened up my day
made me want to stay.

All it took was to feel your spirit
when you speak, I hear it
and I want to be near it.

All it’ll take is to hold your hand
then I’ll understand
(might not ever land!)

“Cause all it’ll take is a smile from you
then we’ll start brand new
in a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment