
You know I'm sensitive.
You know I've had a hard time as of late.
You've seen me when I'm down.
But you should see me when I'm great...
And I find in you
The kind of things the others cannot see.
You show them to me.
Cos it feels natural to.
And in this moment we can change our ways.
No more losing time and wasting days.
Find a way that works, a love that stays
for good.
Cos in the distance I hear harmony
Now I know that you'll be close to me.
If we could always live so comfortably
We should.
It'd be so good.
It'd be so good.
Just like I knew it would.
It'll be so good.
I know you're strong and smart.
I know that people always let u down.
I've watched u frown.
But I'd rather see u smile. :)
And you've seen me try.
But u can see I'm like a whole new guy
And my eye's on you, girl.
You know I love your style.
And in this moment we can win the fight
Erase the wrongs and make 'em right
No more lonely days and sleepless nights.
We could.
Cos in the future there is happiness
Together more, and never less
Like I promised u when I confessed
I would...
And it'll be so good.
It'll be so good.
We always knew it would.
It'll be so good.
To go thru life
To grow thru life
To flow thru life
To know thru life
To never have your love be far away...
To sing thru life
On wings thru life
To ring true, life
And bring new life
I wonder why we'd wait another day?
I know there's circumstance.
I know that there are reasons we're apart.
But you know my heart.
And you know it's good.
And I believe it's true.
My world will change the minute I'm with u.
Well come to life.
Where everything starts new.
Now in this moment we can make it real.
And form our plan
and seal the deal.
And not conceal these feelings understood...
Cos it's a brand new day were livin' in.
A whole new way were connectin'
And it's better than it's ever been
Or could.
And it's so damn good.
Yeah, it's all so good.
I always knew we would, baby.
And now it feels so good.
Cos it'll be so good.
And we will be so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment