
I wanna meet u in Paris.
Some pretty sidewalk cafe.
I wanna see u in Amsterdam.
Hey baby why don't u just show me the way.
(Like what day, u say?)
See, soon I'm gonna be there in London.
And I was wonderin' could u show me around?
And anywhere in the States, I'm there. (I swear.)
It's good to be on friendly ground.
U wanna play in Toronto?
Then in Tokyo too?
Hop a flight into Zurich?
(We'll spend a weekend or 2)
Go catch a sunset in Venice.
We'll watch it rise in Madrid.
I got a feeling u want to.
I got a feeling we did.
I wanna see u in Austin babe.
And den' go jammin' with some folks in San Fran.
We'll go New York then to Boston.
(But we won't stay long cos we might lose our tan!)
We'll see the surf in Sao Paulo soon.
And we can always seek the truth in Japan.
I gotta feeling we need 2.
I gotta feeling we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment