Monday, June 6, 2011

Poem For A Change














The greatest change you will ever see
is when "you & I" becomes "Us" and "We"
And the Self gives way to selflessly
and all secrets turn to honesty
and We reach the door and turn the key
(as the angels sing in harmony)
and the blessings come so naturally
and all conversations, easily
as Our lives combine so seamlessly
and We dream together, naturally
and this feeling of security
and that peace of mind--reality
when it's light you need, right there I'll be
and the love you seek you find in me
And I'll have your back relentlessly
and be by your side eternally
so I give my heart most willingly,
and this soul made whole, fulfillingly
as the future finds serenity
and Our destiny: tranquility
as all past becomes mere memory
like a tide returning out to sea
and for you, I give this happily
moving toward a life lived lovingly
and I hope you'll take them knowingly
they are all that lingers left of "me"
and as long as stars shine like they do
I'll Devote the rest to: You.

No comments:

Post a Comment