Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Plan, Part I

















It’s to become.
To be.
To do.
just us 2.
It’s to laugh
and to live
and to love
in this life.
And to make all the most
of each day and each chance.
growing close, dancin’ slow,
Where u’ll be, I will go,
‘Cause I know
that I need u with me.
You can see
all I want you to be
is just happy & free.
Always me
U can trust.
All our lives
Always us.
Every verse something new.
It’s all good/It’s all true.
All these words
to our song.
(Hear ‘em too? Sing along.)
‘Cause it’s strong
and it’s real.
That’s the deal.
I ain’t playin
Only sayin
what I Feel
And I know to be true
Now what I’m gonna do
is to ask this of u:

U r already my whole world
U r the love of my life.
let’s show ‘em all how it’s done
Become one...



No comments:

Post a Comment