Friday, June 10, 2011

THIS LITTLE LOVE SONG
















I've got this little love song.
I'm pretty sure you'd call it that.
It's been sung a couple times now
and it all sounds good to me.

Play it anyway you want
it all depends on how you're feeling.
It's just a simple little tune
with such a natural melody.

I've got this little love song.
Now you you can have it if you want it.
Because it don't make no more sense
for me to sing it all alone.

And if you care to listen closely
I think the words might even move you.
Just put your heart in when you sing it
and you can make it all your own.

See, I've got this little love song
that speaks a lot about forever
like it was written in my soul from me to you (so you could hear)
And every word will always rhyme
and can be sung in any time
like some melodic kiss that I 've always wished
for you would make it clear.

I've got this little love song.
And honestly, it's just as simple as can be.
The only thing it needs, I think,
is to be heard in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment