Maybe one of these days I'll actually finish what I start...
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
I Believe In You
Everyone believes in something
Don't really matter if it's true
Well darling, I believe in love
And I believe in you.
So when it seems the world's against you
And there ain't nothin' you can do
Don't need to check if I'm behind you
'Cause darling I believe in you.
So if a day should bring you darkness
And you're not sure you'll make it through
Just know I'm always here to help you
And darling I believe in you.
Now all the things you put your mind to
Are all the things that you can do
And should you ever stop believing it
Know: I believe in you.
And for whatever it's worth in this crazy world
I know we'll always see it through
I don't believe in too much else these days
But I believe in you.
For some, it's seeing that's believing.
For others, what they feel is true.
Well I believe that love can change the world
And I believe in loving you.
'Cause everyone believes in something.
Don't really matter if it's true
But darling, I believe in love that lasts
And I believe in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment