Friday, June 24, 2011

(You) Feel So Right


















I was afraid of moving forward.
I was afraid of going back.
I was afraid if I might leave
that my whole world would fade to black.

But when you spoke to me so softly.
And then you sang to me so sweet,
realized that when we come together
ain't no fear we can't defeat.

'Cause girl you feel so right.
Just like the light of day.
And there ain't nothin' closer to the truth
that I could ever say.
'Cause when my night was long,
you came and showed the way.
Now I don't ever wanna let you leave my sight
because you feel so right.

I had to step outside myself awhile
and see it all with different eyes.
Couldn't just imagine how my life would be
I had to try it on for size.

But I was down and out for so long.
Until you brought me right back in
When it was all the same-love's losing game-
you still believed that we would win.

And now it feels so right.
Just like the light of day.
And there ain't nothin' closer to the truth
that I could ever say.
'Cause when my night was long
you came and showed the way.
I'm gonna hold onto your heart with all my might
because you feel so right.

And I've been thinking 'bout this.
An' now i thought it all through.
You get a feeling like this
there ain't a whole lot you can do.
With every breath that I breathe.
And every thought on my mind.
I see my destiny clear
and now it's here right on time.
You say you wanna live in love.
And girl i wanna show you how.
All I can give you is my heart.
Believin' that our someday is now...

(Right now, I mean)

'Cause you just feel so right.
Just like the light of day.
And there there ain't truer words that I can speak
or that you'll ever hear me say.
'Cause when my night was long,
you came and showed the way.
And I know everything is gonna be alright...
...and we'll be watching all these dreams of ours take flight.
...you know I'd give the world to be with you tonight.

Because you feel so right.
You just feel so right.
Sometimes this love is blind until we find the light.

And then it feels so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment