
There's been times
when I been shattered
There's been times when I been down
And there been lots of times when no one was around.
There been days
When I been broken
There's been days when I been gone
And I couldn't find no way
To carry on.
But those are the times
(You just keep walk-in)
And those are the days
(U just fight thru)
And those are the moments
That make or break ya
That's when your heart says what to do.
And these are the struggles that define ya
And help us become who we will be...
U walk a mile in my shoes
And u will see
I've had smiles
That they have stolen
Had my innocence destroyed
And there ain't nothing that they give to fill the void...
I've felt the darkness
all around me
In sleepless nights that never end
Where I been tossed and turned and
Too tired to defend...
But these are the times
(You just keep push-in)
And these are the days
(Just wait 'til dawn)
And those are the moments
That make or break ya
And that's when you first find out you're strong
And these are the hard times we must handle
And this is the way it's got to be...
U walk a mile in my shoes
And u will see.
And I ain't never asked4 no ones sympathy (I wouldn't dare)
But if u understand the things that I been thru
Just know the plan has alwas been
To trust my heart/be true to me
And I can recommend the very same for u...
Whenever life
Hits u the hardest
When ain't no pieces seem to fit
And everything inside is tellin' u to quit
Just know there's light
In every tunnel
And movin' forward finds the way
So every step u take has purpose, everyday...
And this is the time
(Just keep on walk-in)
And this is the day
(that u break free)
And this is the moment
You'll remember
Begin to become who u will be
And this is the lesson of a lifetime
That we all must learn eventually...
U walk a mile in my shoes
And u will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment