
From the pen to the paper,
my heart to my hand,
I was fallin' thru feelings I couldn't understand.
Like I was driftin' thru dreams in some faraway land
and your voice was the only way home.
From the pen to the paper
in my heart and my soul,
I'm being pulled by a love I don't wanna control.
'Cause it lifts me up high and it makes me feel whole
unlike anything I've ever known.
So just reach out your hand to me, beautiful one,
and let's go spend the day in the warmth of the sun.
Where the clouds are bright white and the sky's a light blue.
(Looks like Heaven on Earth bein' painted for you!)
And with the breeze on your face
and your whole soul aglow
and just a rhythm of waves from the ocean below
where we're millions of miles from the rain and the snow...
Then you’ll look in my eyes
and you'll know.
...From the pen to the paper
once blank, and now filled
with a wisdom that's written as much as it's willed.
And these thoughts of devotion, divinely distilled
to the page, where it's all free to flow.
No comments:
Post a Comment