Saturday, June 18, 2011

one night stand 






















I wanna have a one night stand with you.
I'm thinkin every night I want it, too.
Imaginin' u so sexy, silly, nice.
So if u got the time we'll do it twice.

I wanna have a one night stand, for sure.
Then if its feelin' good, we'll try one more.
And when we're on a roll, just let it flow.
I'll be there in the morning baby, so u know.

I wanna have a one night stand, u see.
Then every night could end with u & me.
I wanna taste your kiss and know it's true.
I wanna have a one night stand with u.

I wanna wine u, dine u
Unwrap & unwind u
All the ties that bind 
u need not care.
Take it slow u
show u 
get to know u 
we took our time
now, let's take it there.

baby, will u let me take u there?

I wanna have a one night stand with you.
I'm thinkin every night the same thing, too. 
Imaginin' u so soft and, sexy sweet.
Step one night stand
Step two repeat...

Step one night stand
Step two repeat...

Step one night stand
Step two repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment